Wi Labs team
will prepare a detailed analysis for the devices you’re interested in.
What tests we can run for you:
- Puff count - Max puff count per battery.
- Pressure drop - Pressure drop testing allows you to test filters for diffusion flow integrity without compromising the integrity of the downstream system.
- EPM test (evaporation mass during puff test) - This test determines the amount of vaporized mass during one puff. It is used for testing pod systems, oil vaporizers, etc.
- E-vapor density - This shows how much vapor the device produces during vaping. This test is used for any type of device.
- Operating temperature of heating element test - Check for the possibility mediated by chemical reactions with internal cartridge components and high temperatures. Also, the test allows determining the real temperature of the surface of the heating element and provides additional information about the operating modes of the electronic circuits of the device, design features, and close elements.
- Internal components - There are many options for disposable and reusable vapes representing a wide range of product configurations and component functionality. Common components of vapes include an aerosol generator, battery, liquid container, and sensors. All of the components can be tested.
- Technical battery - Vaping devices that have rechargeable batteries can be prone to potential failures. To make sure the device is safe to use, we recommend battery testing of the electrical, heating, battery, and charging systems.
- Feeding signal characteristics - This test is applied to determine the parameters of an electrical signal that is applied to the contacts of a heating element when the device is on and used. The data acquired during the test permits gathering a few significant parameters: the type of signal that feeds the heating element, the heating algorithm, and the type of the heating element control system.
Additionally, this test shows the actual output power to the heating element and you can check the efficiency of it.
- Printed and circuit board (PCB) review and analysis - During this analysis, we determine the maximum possible electronic components of a device and the interaction between these components. This analysis helps to figure out the possible options of the schematic solutions that perform specific functions of a device.